Please feel out the form and we will get back to you with our next availibility.
From start to finish, RD HOMES is with you in every step of the way of installing Vinyl floors.
Here are some guidelines for installing your Vinyl floors.
Book Free Consultation
- It is crucial that the installation site be totally enclosed with outside windows, doors and thresholds all in place. It's also recommended to have drywall or plasterwork completed well before installing your floors if possible because this will ensure their safety during transport!
- It is better to ensure your air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems are working properly before installation. Make sure that electricity will be available during the process as well!
- Arranging for the moving of refrigerators and freezers, stoves, washers/dryers, pool tables, pianos, electronics grandfather clocks, exercise equipment antiques is important. Our installers will not move these items without prior arrangements so please contact a sales associate if you have any concerns about your specific situation.
- We know that you want to ensure the safety of your family, friends and pets. That's why our installers will only disconnect gas lines but not reconnect them. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to contact a licensed professional to handle.
- Please make sure the path to your home's installation area is clear and free of obstructions for easy access.
- If there are any bookshelves or cabinets in your home, make sure they're emptied before the movers/installers come.
- Before you begin installation, make sure to clear out any closets and storage areas where material may be installed.
- Make sure you secure all personal items and valuables in a safe place before the installation.
- Take down any pictures or decorative artwork from the walls.
- To avoid any potential complications, it’s important that the aquarium be empty and moved before installation day.
- The premises should be cleaned up and all computers, electronic systems in rooms should be moved before installation day.
- You’ll need to identify the locations of any and all wires, including security systems.
- It is important to have an adult with decision-making authority on hand unless other arrangements have been made.
- Keep your pets and small children away from the installation for their safety, as it may cause them harm.
- It is important that you make sure the temperature in your installation area remains between 60 and 80 degrees.
- It is vital to ensure that all items being moved are properly secured before beginning the process. If an item comes apart during transport, our installers cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred as a result of this occurring.
- There are many things that can cause structural damage to your home. We are not responsible or liable for any pre-existing damage or structural issues such as asbestos, mold insect infestation and water leakages. Homeowners are solely responsible for any work that may be needed to correct these issues.
- If required, your door will be removed and reset. Our installers are not responsible for shaving the edges off of them.
- Our installers won't be fixing or won’t be responsible for any squeaks in the subfloor.
After installation is completed
- Before they leave, be sure to inspect your installation with the installer and make any necessary changes.
- Make sure that required touch up of any painting on your door or wall is complete.
- Your new flooring is all set to go! Just follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for care and maintenance, or contact a sales consultant if you need help with anything. Enjoy your beautiful floors today-we know they will make any room pop in style!