Last Updated: October 1, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Reed Interiors We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclosed to us. In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information and social media login data. We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Sites expressing an in interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of yor interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal inforamton we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, physical/postal address, phone number and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook and Pinterest accounts. If you choose to registered in this way, we will collect the information described in this section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected. In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our sites. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLSs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use or sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operations of our sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources. In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms and other outside sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook and Pinterest), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country; user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you have chosen to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purposes listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
• Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties to do so) tailored to your interest and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
• Request feedback. We use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our sites.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
• Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
• Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
• Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
• Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the sites, which enable them to collect data about how you interact with the sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade and or your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• Business Transfers We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties. We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. WE have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
• Advertising, Direct Marketing & Lead Generation: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Houzz
• Allow Users to Connect to their Third-Party Accounts: Facebook & Pinterest accounts
• Regargeting Platforms: Google & Facebook
• Social Media Sharing & Advertising: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Houzz
• User Account Registration & Authentication: Facebook login & Pinterest OAuth 2.0
• Web & Mobile Analytics: Google Analytics
• Website Hosting: WordPress.com
• Website Performance Marketing: StatusCake
DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
By using our Maps API implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time.
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log into our websites using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you. Our sites offer the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook, or Pinterest Logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from the social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile photo as well as the other information you choose to make public.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change or terminate your account at any time. If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
Cookies & Similar Technologies: Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove and reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our sites.
Opting Out Of Email Marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contact us by using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
CONTROLS FOR DO NOT TRACK FEATURES?
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days. Requests that come by other means may result in a delayed response.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Reed Interiors: 590 E Gutierrez, Santa Barbara 93111, United States