Please feel out the form and we will get back to you with our next availibility.
LAMINATE CARE & MAINTENANCE
Keep these tips in mind to maintain the appearance of your laminate floors!
Book Free Consultation
Laminate Care and Maintenance
- Keep your floor clean by using a soft brush to dust mop, sweep and vacuum; make sure you blot up spills as soon they happen with water-dampened cloth. For harder surfaces like ink stains or paint brush marks on hardwood floors try acetone/nail polish remover which can be applied directly from the bottle for fast results - just make certain not to leave any residue behind.
- Be sure to remove your shoes with cleats, spikes or damaged heels so you don't scratch the surface of whatever it is that lies beneath.
- To keep your beautiful laminate floor looking its best, use a cleaning product made specifically for this type of surface.
- The best way to protect your furniture is by using felt or similar floor protecting devices on all legs and bottoms.
- To prevent your pet from scratching furniture and carpets, you should always trim their nails.
- The best way to prevent your furniture from shrinking is by utilizing a recommended humidifier during winter months. If you live in an area that has dry conditions, it's important not only for the health of those items but also their quality too.
- It's important not to use an abrasive cloth, cleaner or steel wool on your floor. This will scratch the surface and dull its quality! Just investments with water-moistened towels can do wonders for you in caring for this type of material.
- To avoid swelling, delaminating or warping of your laminate flooring; don't wash it with a wet mop and soap! This may result in ruined wood that's bad for the integrity.
- The best way to keep your floors clean and sparkly is by using methods that do not involve the use of cleaning machines.